The author adds this sort of mystery behind everything in the evidence that is given to the jurors and they all link to something. Each piece of evidence given has a twist to it to make the different jurors change their minds on if he is guilty. When Davis intricately explains why he believes that he is innocent I agree because he was making valid points and with everyone that helped him added facts to back up his statements and I agree with the ones who believe he was not guilty because they had facts and valid points. I think the playwright couldn't have done any better than what he did and the way that he did it because it is flawless and the characters each had something to add to the story. And as far as changing the mood I don't think changing the mood in anyway will make it better than what it already is.
No comments:
Post a Comment